Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||31st January 2003 (Friday)|
|Script editor||Gareth Philips|
|Story editor||Jane Hudson|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||29th January 2003|
|Next episode||2nd February 2003|
Doreen and Derek leave to go back home. They suggest that Joshua should come with them to give Ashley a break but Ashley refuses. Sarah decides she's going to have two birthday parties, one for family and one for her mates. Ken goes to see Miss Johnson and hands in his resignation. He doesn't even turn up at the hearing as he thinks it's a foregone conclusion. Toyah tells Maria and Fiz that she's decided to move in with John Arnley. They are gutted but daren't say anything. Harry draws the raffle for the signed football. Tommy wins it. Ashley pours his heart out to Fred and tells him of Maxine's one-night stand with Matt Ramsden and how Joshua could be Matt's son. Fred is shocked. Ashley goes on to tell Fred that his biggest fear is that now Maxine has died Matt might insist on a paternity test. Should the test prove that Joshua is Matt's and not Ashley's, he could take Joshua away from Ashley.
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Doreen Heavey - Prunella Gee
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Maria Sutherland - Samia Ghadie
- Fiz Brown - Jennie McAlpine
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Gail Hillman - Helen Worth
- Candice Stowe - Nikki Sanderson
- Richard Hillman - Brian Capron
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- Harry Flagg - Iain Rogerson
- Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Angela Nelson - Kathryn Hunt
- Craig Nelson - Richard Fleeshman
- Tommy Nelson - Thomas Craig
- Katy Nelson - Lucy-Jo Hudson
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 2a Coronation Street - Living room/kitchen
- 6 Coronation Street - Garden
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Last appearance of Doreen Heavey until 18th October 2004.
- TV Times synopsis: Fred makes a terrible discovery about his grandson; Fiz and Maria feel guilty about keeping silent; and Deirdre confronts Ken with a few home truths.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 14,720,000 viewers (6th place).
|January 2003 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Sun 5th • Mon 6th (1 2) • Wed 8th • Fri 10th • Sun 12th • Mon 13th (1 2) • Wed 15th
Fri 17th • Sun 19th • Mon 20th (1 2) • Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Sun 26th • Mon 27th (1 2) • Wed 29th • Fri 31st