Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||23rd February 1966 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||21st February 1966|
|Next episode||28th February 1966|
Hilda wants Jim Mount out of her house. Elsie has no sympathy for Dennis as he searches for his identity in bed. Ena ministers home remedies to him. Jim works Hilda round by giving his £4 rent to her and not Stan. Concepta invites Lucille and the Walkers for a holiday in Ireland. Jerry is angry when he discovers Len hasn't done a job. He realises the business is sinking and tells Len he's going to drink himself to death. Lucille and Ray arrange another date. Dennis discovers Ena can write music and has an idea that they can write songs together. Len refuses to help Jerry work and plays cards whilst Jerry falls off some scaffolding.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Jed Stone - Kenneth Cope
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- TV Times synopsis: Dennis wants to world to whistle while the crunch comes for Jerry
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,550,000 homes (3rd place).
|February 1966 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th|