Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||28th February 1966 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||23rd February 1966|
|Next episode||2nd March 1966|
Len and the brewers free Jerry from the scaffolding which fell on top of him. Ena is not keen on setting Dennis' lyrics to music. The brewery men blame Len for Jerry's accident. Ena sets Dennis' song to music. Unconscious Jerry is taken to hospital. Jim takes Elsie to an Irish club for a pre-birthday night out. Jed hires the viaduct for premises. Elsie stands Jim up to help Len. The brewery foreman tells Len the scaffolding wasn't safe and terminates his contract.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Jed Stone - Kenneth Cope
- Jim Mount - Barry Keegan
- Joss Lightfoot - Glenn Melvyn
- Ronnie Wigg - Sean Gerrard
- Mr. Cunliffe - David Conville
- Ambulanceman - Derek Pollitt
- TV Times synopsis: Jerry on the danger list and Len on the spot
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,300,000 homes (4th place).
|February 1966 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th|