Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||18th April 2003 (Friday)|
|Script editor|| Jane Hudson|
|Story editor||Colin Steven|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||16th April 2003|
|Next episode||20th April 2003|
Tommy's operation is successful and Katy is now allowed home. Angela is relieved. She hugs Craig and tells him that she couldn't have got through it without him. Maria complains to Fred about Bev. Fred has a word with Shelley. Shelley and Bev fall out but soon make up and Shelley realises that Bev is right about Maria - she's bone-idle. Eileen goes on at Jason to get a job. Todd moves back home from No.8. Katy confesses that it's her fault the Morgan brothers found them. She admits to meeting up with her old Sheffield friends at the pop concert. Angela goes berserk but soon calms down and forgives Katy. To Dev's horror, Tracy invites Shelley and Peter round for Sunday lunch. Gail, Audrey and David arrive back from Canada. Gail comments on how clean and tidy the house is. Sarah lies and says she's hardly seen Todd at all. Angela, Katy and Craig arrive back home and are delighted to be told by DI Smith that Andy Morgan has now been caught and both brothers have been charged with attempted murder. The police offer them another new identity on the witness protection scheme but Angela says that the worst of the Morgan family is now behind bars, she wants to stop running and revert to their proper name - "Harris". Sally has a go at Angela accusing her of putting everyone's lives at risk. Angela explains that the Morgan brothers were after her and nobody else but Sally refuses to listen.
- Angela Nelson - Kathryn Hunt
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Katy Nelson - Lucy-Jo Hudson
- Craig Nelson - Richard Fleeshman
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Maria Sutherland - Samia Ghadie
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Bev Unwin - Susie Blake
- Tommy Nelson - Thomas Craig
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Fiz Brown - Jennie McAlpine
- Tracy Preston - Kate Ford
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Gail Hillman - Helen Worth
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Bethany Platt - Amy & Emily Walton (Uncredited)
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Weatherfield General - Relatives' room, wards, corridor and canteen
- TV Times synopsis: The residents are in a state of shock; Gail feels the force of Vera's wrath; and Angela reaches a decision.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 12,270,000 viewers (4th place).
Sally Webster: "I'm not upset, I'm angry. You've got no right moving round here and bringing all that with you and none of us knowing. Somebody could have been hurt."
Angela Nelson: "Somebody was hurt... my husband, or have you forgotten that? and we've just been through the worst year of our lives, so we don't need you coming round here prattling on about yer precious kids and yer precious neighbourhood."
|April 2003 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Fri 4th • Sun 6th • Mon 7th (1 2) • Wed 9th • Fri 11th • Sun 13th • Mon 14th (1 2)
Wed 16th • Fri 18th • Sun 20th • Mon 21st (1 2) • Fri 25th (1 2) • Sun 27th • Mon 28th (1 2) • Wed 30th