Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||2nd June 2003 (Monday - Part 2)|
|Script editor|| Gareth Philips|
|Story editor||Colin Steven|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||2nd June 2003|
|Next episode||4th June 2003|
Wally takes Tracy to his mansion. Tracy is dumbstruck. She didn't realise how rich Wally is. Joe and Karen convince everyone they're going to have a cosy night in. Wally spoils Tracy with champagne and caviar. Tracy takes a swim in Wally's pool. Tracy thinks she's hit gold. Wally enjoys letching at her in her swimsuit. Curly moves in with Martin. He confides in Curly that he fancies someone half his age and doesn't know what to do. Claire is annoyed when her boyfriend Gary Jenkinson calls for her at Ashley's house. Gary's annoyed because of all the overtime she's working. Claire admits to Ashley that Gary is her boyfriend. Joe and Frank Marsden burgle Underworld. They are almost discovered by Harry but manage to get away with it. Wally asks Tracy to spend the night with him. Tracy pretends to be affronted and flounces out. Wally pretends to be sorry and Tracy pretends to forgive him! Tracy agrees to stay the night. Joe arrives home saying that the burglary was a success. Karen worries that they won't get away with it.
- Joe Carter - Jonathan Wrather
- Karen McDonald - Suranne Jones
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Katy Harris - Lucy-Jo Hudson
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Claire Casey - Julia Haworth
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Tracy Preston - Kate Ford
- Harry Flagg - Iain Rogerson
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Bev Unwin - Susie Blake
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 12 Coronation Street - Living room, kitchen and hallway
- The Kabin
- Underworld - Factory floor, office, store room and loading bay
- Altrincham mansion - Driveway and grounds, pool area and hallway
- TV Times synopsis: Joe puts his plan into action, leaving Karen on tenterhooks; and Tracy is determined to get her hands on Wally's millions.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 12,930,000 viewers (1st place).
|June 2003 episodes|
|Sun 1st • Mon 2nd (1 2) • Wed 4th • Fri 6th • Sun 8th • Mon 9th (1 2) • Wed 11th • Fri 13th
Sun 15th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Fri 20th • Sun 22nd • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Fri 27th • Sun 29th • Mon 30th