|ITV transmission date||6th April 1966 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||4th April 1966|
|Next episode||11th April 1966|
Lucille persuades Brenda to go to a football match so that she can entertain Ray. Ken tries hard to convince Val he's a devoted husband. He tells her his fling with Jackie just happened and she tells him she's not interested. Lucille wants a permanent relationship with Ray. She is puzzled to find a bottle of whisky in Ray's bag. He tells her it's from the Rovers. When she threatens to tell Brenda he threatens her with violence.
- Jed Stone - Kenneth Cope
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine for this episode.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,700,000 homes (4th place).
|April 1966 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|