Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||20th August 2003 (Wednesday)|
|Script editor||Gareth Philips|
|Story editor||Colin Steven|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||18th August 2003|
|Next episode||22nd August 2003|
Curly and Janice arrive at the flat where they find Les threatening Mick with the crowbar. Mick tells Les he'll call the police and have him thrown back in jail. Les doesn't care he just wants revenge. Martin calls round to Kevin and Sally's house. They show him the video of Rosie performing in the Stage School show. Kevin suddenly feels uneasy and switches the video off. He sees Martin out and then follows him. Kevin asks Martin if he's seeing Katy. Martin admits that he is. Kevin is disgusted. Janice finds out that Mick was lying all along and that Les served three months for something he didn't do. Mick starts to beat Les up again and Curly drags him off. Les smashes Curly's glasses. Curly gets both Mick and Les to call a truce, Mick agrees not to report Les and to act as Les's alibi for him breaking his curfew. Kevin insinuates that Martin is a pervert. Martin is incensed and leaves in a rage. Ken and Deirdre have no choice but to let Tracy stay with them. Tracy gives them a half apology for her actions with Roy. Curly and Les leave. Mick panics that Janice will finish with him now she knows the truth. Tracy tells Emily that she hasn't yet had an abortion but is still considering it. Roy is upset when Ken tells him that Tracy is back in Weatherfield.
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Mick Hopwood - Ian Gain
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Rosie Webster - Helen Flanagan
- Tracy Preston - Kate Ford
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Coronation Street exterior
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Front room and hallway
- Coronation Street Garage
- Victoria Street
- 14a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- 16a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Les is on the rampage and his next targets are Curly and Janice. Meanwhile, Kevin is appalled when Martin confesses the truth about Katy; and Roy is shocked to hear of Tracy's return.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 12,100,000 viewers (3rd place).
|August 2003 episodes|
|Fri 1st • Sun 3rd • Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Fri 8th • Sun 10th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Fri 15th
Sun 17th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Fri 22nd • Sun 24th • Mon 25th (1 2) • Wed 27th • Fri 29th • Sun 31st