Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||11th April 1966 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||6th April 1966|
|Next episode||13th April 1966|
Clara Midgeley is upset to give up her Rovers' job when Hilda returns. Stan and Jim Mount clean up No.13 for Hilda. The hoover goes wrong and blows out dust. Stan trips over the table and breaks it. Ena is surprised when daughter Vera turns up for a couple of days. The residents row with Billy Diggins, a customer at the Rovers, who keeps his son outside for an hour. Hilda accuses Stan of wrecking her house. She tells Clara she'll be having her job back. Lucille tells Brenda about the whisky but she isn't bothered. Lucille tells her Ray wanted to have sex with her, but she refused.
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Vera Lomax - Ruth Holden
- Clara Midgeley - Betty Hardy
- Jim Mount - Barry Keegan
- Brenda Riley - Eileen Kennally
- Billy Diggins - Vincent Worth
- TV Times synopsis: Lucille learns about love, Stan about marriage
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 5,450,000 homes (this Easter Monday episode failed to make the top twenty in the viewing charts - the only episode in 1966 to do so).
|April 1966 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|