Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||13th April 1966 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||11th April 1966|
|Next episode||18th April 1966|
Brenda lets Clara stay on at the Rovers. She refuses to take Hilda back until she knows Annie's wishes. Hilda tells Stan and Jim that the Rovers is out of bounds. Brenda gives Hilda her job back. Dennis applies for a job in show business. Ray calls on Brenda thinking she wants his body. She tells him to stop seeing Lucille. When he threatens her Len appears and sacks him, threatening him with the police. He throws Ray out. Ray tells Lucille that he'll catch up with her one day. Vera tells Ena that her husband has left her as they are in debt. She asks Ena for help financially.
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Vera Lomax - Ruth Holden
- Clara Midgeley - Betty Hardy
- Jim Mount - Barry Keegan
- Brenda Riley - Eileen Kennally
- Don Crawshaw - Jack Austin
- Last appearance of Ray Langton until 17th April 1968.
- TV Times synopsis: Ena faces a daughter's demands and Len puts on the pressure
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,100,000 homes (1st place).
|April 1966 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|