Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||6th October 2003 (Monday - Part 2)|
|Script editor|| Gareth Philips|
|Story editor||Colin Steven|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||6th October 2003|
|Next episode||8th October 2003|
Bev is suspicious of Lucy's motives as she arrives at the Rovers to ask Shelley to join her for a drink. After Nick's angry assertions that Todd is gay, Sarah asks for time alone with Todd for his version of events. A confused Todd questions his sexuality as he tells Sarah that although he loves her, kissing Nick felt right at the time. Nick asks Ashley if he ever gave him the impression that he was gay. Karen orders Steve to stand up to Dev over his plans for Street Cars, so Steve gives Les his job back to show Dev who's boss. Sarah is devastated at what she sees as Todd's betrayal of their relationship. Angela is furious with Tommy for allowing Craig to move into Katy's room - she accuses him of trying to erase Katy from their lives. Ashley and Claire share a bowl of popcorn and watch a video together. Lucy and Shelley bond as Lucy explains that she and Shelley are sharing the same emotions. Todd pleads with Sarah not to leave him. He's unsure of his feelings but he knows he loves her. She doubts his word and leaves the Street with Bethany.
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Angela Harris - Kathryn Hunt
- Craig Harris - Richard Fleeshman
- Tommy Harris - Thomas Craig
- Nick Tilsley - Adam Rickitt
- Claire Casey - Julia Haworth
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Bethany Platt - Amy & Emily Walton
- Shelley Barlow - Sally Lindsay
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Bev Unwin - Susie Blake
- Lucy Barlow - Katy Carmichael
- Karen McDonald - Suranne Jones
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms and garden
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- 17a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Sarah is devastated by Nick's revelations about Todd; Dev and Steve have a confrontation; and Angela fears the family rift is beyond repair.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 13,920,000 viewers (5th place).
|October 2003 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Sun 5th • Mon 6th (1 2) • Wed 8th • Fri 10th • Sun 12th • Mon 13th (1 2) • Wed 15th
Fri 17th • Sun 19th • Mon 20th (1 2) • Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Sun 26th • Mon 27th (1 2) • Wed 29th • Fri 31st