|ITV transmission date||3rd November 2003 (Monday - Part 1)|
|Script editor|| Gareth Philips|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||2nd November 2003|
|Next episode||3rd November 2003|
Sally is concerned about her job if Peter sells the bookies. Jack is worried that there won't be a bookies! Karen and Steve make up and she says she's willing to scale down her wedding plans. Steve is relieved. Norris is appalled by the Dracula pie promotion at Elliott & Son, accusing Fred of encouraging cannibalism. Later waxing lyrical in the Corner Shop about "jobsworths", he gets short shrift from Dev. Peter begs Shelley to consider taking him back and she later considers the proposition. Dev is put-out when Maya cancels their date at the opera. Peter again leans on Tracy to tell Steve the truth about the baby. Tracy turns up for her first day as a cab driver at Street Cars and is upset when they tell her that she's on the night shift. Tracy cries to Deirdre about the way she's being treated. Peter calls to see Lucy with the intention of formally sorting out his access to Simon. He is shocked when she tells him that she and Simon are moving to Spain to set up her own business there. Lucy tells Peter that he can say goodbye to Simon forever or he can come with them.
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Karen McDonald - Suranne Jones
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Bev Unwin - Susie Blake
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Sunita Parekh - Shobna Gulati
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Tracy Barlow - Kate Ford
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
- Betty Williams - Betty Driver
- Fiz Brown - Jennie McAlpine
- Lucy Barlow - Katy Carmichael
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and yard
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Corner Shop - Shop and stockroom
- Barlow's Bookies
- Victoria Street
- Elliott & Son
- Street Cars
- Lucy Barlow's flat - Living room/kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Lucy forces Peter into a tough decision by offering him an ultimatum; and Les pines for Cilla.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 14,780,000 viewers (1st place).
Steve McDonald: "Ended up sleeping on the two-seater settee, woke up with my knees up my nose."
Eileen Grimshaw: "You should get one of them Japanese things."
Steve McDonald: "Karen wouldn't be pleased if I came home with a Geisha girl. I'm in enough trouble as it is."
Norris Cole: "I've never been so insulted in my whole life... Outside marriage that is!"
|November 2003 episodes|
| Sun 2nd • Mon 3rd (1 2) • Wed 5th • Fri 7th • Sun 9th • Mon 10th (1 2) • Wed 12th • Fri 14th • Sun 16th
Mon 17th (1 2) • Wed 19th • Fri 21st • Sun 23rd • Mon 24th (1 2) • Wed 26th • Fri 28th • Sun 30th