|ITV transmission date||5th November 2003 (Wednesday)|
|Script editor|| Gareth Philips|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||3rd November 2003|
|Next episode||7th November 2003|
Peter tells Ken that he's going to live in Spain. Ken is sad but approves. Les and Kirk are suffering from food poisoning and blame Fred's pies. Mike receives a large cheque from Preston King for his order but it is unsigned. He sends Nick to go and get the signature. Tracy thanks Steve for being so kind to her and kisses him on the cheek. Nick tells a shocked Mike that Preston has died of another heart attack. Mike vows to get Preston's wife to sign the cheque instead. Lucy insists that before she and Peter depart he must tell Shelley what he's decided to do. Peter is filled with dread but realises he has no choice. Maya continues to mess Dev around; she cancels lunch but then invites him for dinner instead. Dev wants to install Sat Nav equipment in the taxis but Steve is against the idea. Shelley phones Peter and asks if they can meet up. She intends to ask him to move back into the Rovers so they can try again. Peter, Lucy and Simon arrive there. Witnessed by Ken, Deirdre, Ciaran and Bev, Peter tells Shelley that he's moving to Spain. Shelley punches him. Lucy then reveals that this was simply her revenge; she and Simon are going to Spain alone, she hasn't bought him a ticket and he can remain behind in Weatherfield with what little is left of his life.
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Tracy Barlow - Kate Ford
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Bev Unwin - Susie Blake
- Ciaran McCarthy - Keith Duffy
- Sunita Parekh - Shobna Gulati
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Nick Tilsley - Adam Rickitt
- Harry Flagg - Iain Rogerson
- Lucy Barlow - Katy Carmichael
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Maya Sharma - Sasha Behar
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Corner Shop - Shop and stockroom
- Underworld - Factory floor and office
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- Lucy Barlow's flat - Living room/kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Peter is dumbfounded when Lucy carries out her act of revenge. Dev's new love interest gives Sunita some ideas of her own.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 12,490,000 viewers (8th place).
Sunita Parekh: "Are we smiling again?"
Dev Alahan: "Well it's like you said babe, I have to make allowances, you know... top lawyers, busy lives."
Sunita Parekh: "Whereas shop girls are always available? I hope you choke on her chapatis!"
|November 2003 episodes|
| Sun 2nd • Mon 3rd (1 2) • Wed 5th • Fri 7th • Sun 9th • Mon 10th (1 2) • Wed 12th • Fri 14th • Sun 16th
Mon 17th (1 2) • Wed 19th • Fri 21st • Sun 23rd • Mon 24th (1 2) • Wed 26th • Fri 28th • Sun 30th