|ITV transmission date||17th November 2003 (Monday - Part 2)|
|Script editor|| Gareth Philips|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||17th November 2003|
|Next episode||19th November 2003|
Craig goes to see Katy to ask if Angela is there. They argue over their parents and Craig has a go at Martin. Hayley persuades a jittery Roy to get married to Tracy, telling him it is for the baby. Tracy meets Ciaran outside the Register Office and gets him to be her witness. Angela tells Janice in the Rovers that she is going to try and make up with Tommy. Things seem to go well until the subject of Martin and Katy comes up. They argue and Angela tells Tommy he has to go. Craig is gutted. Steve visits Jim in prison. Jim asks him to check on Liz as he thinks she is having an affair with the Landlord of the pub in Blackpool. Roy and Tracy get married though Roy breaks down in the middle, and Hayley also finds it difficult. Todd manages to get a few extra hours at the Corner Shop, but he and Sarah are still worried about the rent increase.
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Tracy Barlow - Kate Ford
- Tommy Harris - Thomas Craig
- Craig Harris - Richard Fleeshman
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Katy Harris - Lucy-Jo Hudson
- Angela Harris - Kathryn Hunt
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Sunita Parekh - Shobna Gulati
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Ciaran McCarthy - Keith Duffy
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 18a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- Weatherfield Register Office - Foyer, reception area, marriage room and exterior
- Holmes Gate Prison - Visiting room
- First appearance of Jim McDonald since 2nd December 2000.
- TV Times synopsis: Roy struggles with his conscience over whether or not to go through with the wedding; and Tommy and Angela continue to be at loggerheads.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 14,070,000 viewers (4th place).
Tracy Barlow: "Cheering like that, that was embarrassing."
Ciaran McCarthy: "I was only entering into the spirit of the occasion, it was a wedding after all... admittedly, the freakiest wedding I've ever been to!"
|November 2003 episodes|
| Sun 2nd • Mon 3rd (1 2) • Wed 5th • Fri 7th • Sun 9th • Mon 10th (1 2) • Wed 12th • Fri 14th • Sun 16th
Mon 17th (1 2) • Wed 19th • Fri 21st • Sun 23rd • Mon 24th (1 2) • Wed 26th • Fri 28th • Sun 30th