|ITV transmission date||30th November 2003 (Sunday)|
|Script editor|| Gareth Philips|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||28th November 2003|
|Next episode||1st December 2003|
Liz is released on unconditional bail. Brenda Fearns asks Sarah and Todd if Bethany can stay with her that evening. Steve invites Liz to live with him and Karen. Bev blames Deirdre for losing her man yesterday in the wine bar. Shelley and Sunita plan to go out and get a sari for Sunita's wedding in the Rovers as Dev tells Sunita that he doesn't think Ciaran will go through with it. Liz argues with Karen over whether Liz is moving back to Weatherfield with them. Bet comes in with Steve later and tells Liz that Cecil Newton died. Dev tricks Ciaran into mocking Hindu wedding traditions in front of Sunita. Ashley and Claire are worried what Fred might say about their trip and also what people might think. Liz decides to go and live with Bet in Brighton. Brenda Fearns takes a picture of Bethany and puts it with many she has of Neil. Karen offers Steve an ultimatum - either Liz doesn't come to their wedding or the wedding is off.
- Karen McDonald - Suranne Jones
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- Bethany Platt - Amy & Emily Walton
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Claire Casey - Julia Haworth
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Ciaran McCarthy - Keith Duffy
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Sunita Parekh - Shobna Gulati
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Bev Unwin - Susie Blake
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- Roy's Rolls
- 17a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- Brenda Fearns' house - Bedroom
- Blackpool - Police station, Regent Caravan Park, Gregory's Guest House, promenade and railway station
- Final appearance of Julie Goodyear as Bet Lynch.
- Last appearance of Liz McDonald until 13th February 2004.
- TV Times synopsis: The McDonalds try to recover following their adventure in Blackpool; Bet struggles to cope with her loss; Ashley and Claire are left reeling from their trauma; and Bev is furious with Deirdre.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 13,830,000 viewers (3rd place).
Bet Lynch: "Well, I have to say in my time... I've been walked all over, slavered over, passed over an' all but keeled over? That's a new one on me."
|November 2003 episodes|
| Sun 2nd • Mon 3rd (1 2) • Wed 5th • Fri 7th • Sun 9th • Mon 10th (1 2) • Wed 12th • Fri 14th • Sun 16th
Mon 17th (1 2) • Wed 19th • Fri 21st • Sun 23rd • Mon 24th (1 2) • Wed 26th • Fri 28th • Sun 30th