Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||1st June 1966 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||30th May 1966|
|Next episode||6th June 1966|
Hilda refuses to sell the ice cream to Mary Bonnetti. Sheila and Jerry reminisce. Mary and Stan strike up a deal where he sells her the van and works for her. Jerry tells Sheila about the factory in the hope she'll take a job. She applies and is taken on. Hilda is jealous when Mary shows Stan the ropes. Irma offers to let Sheila the flat but, with bad memories of her previous occpupancy, she refuses to live there. Elsie takes her in. Dennis writes to Len telling him that he's coming home from Carlisle and not to tell Elsie.
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Jed Stone - Kenneth Cope
- Sheila Birtles - Eileen Mayers
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Wally Tanner - George Betton
- Mary Bonnetti - Lila Kaye
- Frank Bonnetti - Peter Kinley
- Tony Bonnetti - Terry Moran
- Cabaret Artist - Randolph Sutton
- TV Times synopsis: The return of one wanderer and strange news from another
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,000,000 homes (1st place).
|June 1966 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|