|ITV transmission date||11th June 2004 (Friday - Part 2)|
|Script editor|| Gareth Philips|
|Story editor||Mark Bickerton|
|Story associates|| Bryan Kirkwood|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||11th June 2004|
|Next episode||14th June 2004|
As Bev explains to Shelley that she slept with Charlie, Shelley is disbelieving. Shelley asks Charlie for his version of events and he categorically denies it. Leanne calls in the salon and gets her hair done by Maria. She unwittingly tells Leanne all about Nick's ex-wife, calling her a common tart. Steve apologises to Eileen for not telling her about the house sale. Eileen's dejected but forgives him. Norris, Blanche, Emily and Rita play dominoes. Norris is intrigued to hear that Vera Lomax died in the Mission Hall on the site of The Kabin's stockroom. He's convinced it's Vera Lomax's ghost that's trying to contact him. Rita despairs. Maria buys Leanne a drink, unaware she's Nick's ex. When Nick turns up he's horrified to find Leanne there. A fight breaks out between Leanne and Maria. Vitriolic Leanne accuses Nick of forcing her to have an abortion and throws her drink all over him. Having had time to consider, Shelley tells Bev that she doesn't believe a word she says and that she believes Charlie. Shelley throws Bev out telling her to pack her bags. Bev's devastated.
- Bev Unwin - Susie Blake
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Betty Williams - Betty Driver
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Charlie Stubbs - Bill Ward
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Candice Stowe - Nikki Sanderson
- Maria Sutherland - Samia Ghadie
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Nick Tilsley - Adam Rickitt
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- The Kabin - Shop and stockroom
- Builder's Yard - Office
- No episode was broadcast on Sunday 13th June 2004 due to coverage of the Euro 2004 football championships.
- TV Times synopsis: Charlie tries to charm Shelley; Leanne launches into Maria; and Steve tries to make amends.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 9,780,000 viewers (10th place).
Norris Cole: "It stands to reason out of the two of us, it would be me they'd try and get through to. Any ghost would take one look at you and wouldn't bother. No, you've a very closed mind, Rita - your aura is definitely hostile."
|June 2004 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Fri 4th (1 2) • Sun 6th • Mon 7th (1 2) • Wed 9th • Fri 11th (1 2) • Mon 14th
Wed 16th • Sun 20th • Mon 21st (1 2) • Sun 27th • Mon 28th (1 2 3) • Wed 30th