Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||29th June 1966 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||27th June 1966|
|Next episode||4th July 1966|
Elsie is horrified to discover the heavies are going to beat Dennis up. Ena realises the men are in No.11 and tries to get the menfolk to help the Tanners. Dave Smith refuses to help so Len and Jack go. Elsie tries to fight the heavies off Dennis as they try to take him outside. She lashes out with the poker and Dennis has to fight to defend her. When Jack appears they lay into him as well. They stop when Len turns up with £94 for them. To make sure he gets his money back, Len gives Dennis a job at the Yard. Sheila takes Jerry to see a baby in the care of foster mother Mrs Sankey. She tells the stunned Jerry that the baby is her son, Danny Crossley.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Sheila Birtles - Eileen Mayers
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Jed Stone - Kenneth Cope
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Dave Smith - Reginald Marsh
- Cilla Christie - Cleo Sylvestre
- Denise Bolton - Valerie Greaves
- Sid - Robert Fyfe
- Geordie - Donald Oliver
- Mrs Sankey - Joan Sutton
- TV Times synopsis: A hard future faces Dennis, and Sheila's past catches her up
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,750,000 homes (4th place).
|June 1966 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|