Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 11th March 2005|
|Script editor|| Bryan Kirkwood|
|Story editor||Mark Bickerton|
|Story associates|| Jane Pearson|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||9th March 2005|
|Next episode||13th March 2005|
The police throw some difficult questions at Martin who insists he's innocent. Craig thinks Martin murdered his dad. Katy's at breaking point. Sean continues to mourn the death of Shandy. Jason takes the mickey. Eileen suggests Jason should get Louis to hypnotise him to help him with his fear of heights. Jason agrees. Gail's distraught over Martin's arrest. It brings back memories of Richard Hillman. Blanche calls to see Ray and demands he leaves the Street and her family alone. Ray refuses but he's hurt when Tracy tells him to go and die elsewhere. The police to continue to grill Martin convinced that he had a motive to kill Tommy. Hayley calls round to offer her support to Angela. Violet, Louis and Jason play a trick on Sean. Jason pretends to fancy Sean as a result of the hypnosis. Ken asks Deirdre which means more to her: Ray's death or their future together. Sean's embarrassed when Violet unveils a poster of him when he had a poodle perm. The police return a bag containing Tommy's personal belongings. Katy and Craig are distraught.
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Craig Harris - Richard Fleeshman
- Katy Harris - Lucy-Jo Hudson
- Angela Harris - Kathryn Hunt
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Tracy Barlow - Kate Ford
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Violet Wilson - Jenny Platt
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Kelly Crabtree - Tupele Dorgu
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Weatherfield Police Station - Interview room
- Renny Krupinski was credited as the Fight Arranger on this episode.
- TV Times synopsis: Martin faces a grilling at the police station, with forensic evidence and the record of his fight with Karl stacked against him. Blanche warns Ray to stay away from the Barlows; Ken admits his fears to Deirdre; and Sean spots a chance to make mischief when Jason seeks an appointment with Louis.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 10,060,000 viewers (11th place).
|March 2005 episodes|
| Wed 2nd • Fri 4th • Sun 6th • Mon 7th (1 2) • Wed 9th • Fri 11th • Sun 13th • Mon 14th (1 2) • Wed 16th|
• Fri 18th • Sun 20th • Mon 21st (1 2) • Wed 23rd • Fri 25th • Sun 27th • Mon 28th (1 2) • Wed 30th