Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||5th September 1966 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||31st August 1966|
|Next episode||7th September 1966|
Merle Baker tells Jerry and Sheila that David promised they'd marry when she was twenty-one. They tell her that David doesn't live in the area any more. Jerry tells David but he can't remember Merle. Annie lets Merle stay at the Rovers. Lucille tells her where David is and Annie has to break the news that David is married. Stan jokingly goes for David for cheating on Irma. He and Ken think it's a great laugh. Irma comes with David to meet Merle.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jed Stone - Kenneth Cope
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Sheila Birtles - Eileen Mayers
- TV Times synopsis: Merle moves in on Annie so the Barlows and the Ogdens besiege the Rovers
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,450,000 homes (3rd place).
|September 1966 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|