Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 4th April 2005|
(Monday - Part 2)
|Script editor|| Bryan Kirkwood|
|Story editor||Mark Bickerton|
|Story associates|| Jane Pearson|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||4th April 2005|
|Next episode||6th April 2005|
Katy and Craig are stunned when they're told Angela has made a full confession. Fred decides to give the statue to Audrey as a present. Adam arrives at No.1 to find the Barlows all bickering about the wedding. Fred's looking for an appropriate spot in Audrey's garden for the statue when suddenly the ground opens up and Fred falls down a big hole. The court hearing takes place and Angela is charged with Tommy's murder. Katy, knowing it's what Angela wants her to do, shouts across the courtroom "She killed my dad". Katy visits Angela in prison and wants to tell the truth but Angela insists she must look after Craig. Tyrone's sinking under the workload and finally agrees to take Nathan on temporarily until Kevin's back. Katy announces in the Rovers that Angela's admitted to murdering Tommy and that she and Craig are going to live in Sheffield with Keith. Martin tries to talk Katy out of leaving, telling her how he still wants her but Katy's adamant. Fred is winched out of the hole by the fire brigade. Katy and Craig leave with Keith for Sheffield.
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Katy Harris - Lucy-Jo Hudson
- Craig Harris - Richard Fleeshman
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Tracy Barlow - Kate Ford
- Nathan Harding - Ray Fearon
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Claire Peacock - Julia Haworth
- Angela Harris - Kathryn Hunt
- Maria Sutherland - Samia Ghadie
- Violet Wilson - Jenny Platt
- Keith Appleyard - Ian Redford
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Jamie Baldwin - Rupert Hill
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Joshua Peacock - Benjamin Beresford (Uncredited)
- Angela's Solicitor - Cate Hamer
- Family Liaison Officer - Lisa George
- Magistrate - Maria Gough
- Court Clerk - Howard Chadwick
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 5 Grasmere Drive - Garden
- Weatherfield Magistrates Court - Foyer and Court No. 1
- Redford Prison - Visiting area
- Lisa George makes a pre-Beth Tinker appearance as a Family Liaison Officer.
- TV Times synopsis: The pressure becomes unbearable for Katy and Craig as Angela takes the stand in court, prompting the Harris youngsters to flee; and Tyrone reluctantly agrees to let Nathan work in the garage.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 12,160,000 viewers (3rd place).
|April 2005 episodes|
| Fri 1st • Sun 3rd • Mon 4th (1 2) • Wed 6th • Fri 8th • Sun 10th • Mon 11th (1 2)|
Wed 13th • Fri 15th • Sun 17th • Mon 18th (1 2) • Wed 20th (1 2) • Fri 22nd (1 2)
Sun 24th • Mon 25th (1 2) • Wed 27th (1 2) • Fri 29th