Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||7th September 1966 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||5th September 1966|
|Next episode||12th September 1966|
Merle and David don't recognise each other. They realise someone has used David's name to string her along. Len delivers his election pamphlets, whilst Annie canvasses. The residents split into two camps - Jed, Lucille and Hilda for Annie. Elsie, Dennis and Stan for Len. Merle reveals she has a photo of her 'David'. It turns out to be Billy Walker. She discovers the same photo at the Rovers and is determined to stay.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Jed Stone - Kenneth Cope
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Sheila Birtles - Eileen Mayers
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- TV Times synopsis: Annie and Hilda do election battle with Len and Stan, while Jed and Dennis confuse the issue
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,650,000 homes (2nd place).
|September 1966 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|