|ITV transmission date|| 27th June 2005|
(Monday - Part 2)
|Script editor|| Bryan Kirkwood|
|Story editor||Mark Bickerton|
|Story associates|| Jane Pearson|
|Previous episode||27th June 2005|
|Next episode||29th June 2005|
The Baldwins are shocked by Carol's arrival. Danny tells her to get out. Frankie feels sorry for her and invites her to join them for dinner. Fred's angry when he discovers one of Eddie Maddocks' defamatory posters stuck to his window and resolves to consult his solicitor. Sean, Eileen and Violet play a trick on Jason with Elsa, the stuffed cat. Tensions are running high at the Baldwins'. Carol becomes emotional realising she doesn't belong as they're not her family. Danny accuses her of making trouble. Carol gets drunk and starts shouting at Frankie for pinching Danny from her. Jamie gets upset and offers to drive her home. Frankie discovers Danny has secretly visited Carol in Birmingham warning her to stay away from his family. Danny throws Carol out of the house. Frankie and Jamie drive Carol home. Carol's vitriolic accusing Frankie of ruining her life and Jamie of choosing his dad over her. Jason tells Violet he loves her and suggests they get married but Violet says it's too soon although she does love him. Leanne stays with Danny. They have sex in Danny and Frankie's bed. Warren and Candice arrive home but Leanne and Danny manage to cover their tracks.
- Danny Baldwin - Bradley Walsh
- Jamie Baldwin - Rupert Hill
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Violet Wilson - Jenny Platt
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Adam Barlow - Sam Robertson
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Frankie Baldwin - Debra Stephenson (Credited as "Frankie Barlow")
- Warren Baldwin - Danny Young
- Candice Stowe - Nikki Sanderson
- Coronation Street exterior
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Elliott & Son
- A5181, Stretford
- TV Times synopsis: Jamie's birthday celebrations become more heated as the alcohol starts to flow, and when Jamie and Frankie insist on taking Carol back to Birmingham, Danny and Leanne share some quality time together.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 9,360,000 viewers (5th place).
- This episode was included in the Network DVD collection Coronation Street: The Best of 2000-2009, released on 31st October 2011.
|June 2005 episodes|
| Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Sun 5th • Mon 6th (1 2) • Wed 8th • Fri 10th|
Sun 12th • Mon 13th (1 2) • Wed 15th • Fri 17th • Sun 19th • Mon 20th (1 2)
Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Sun 26th • Mon 27th (1 2) • Wed 29th