Elsie's strange phone calls continue. The Cheveskis return from Canada and Elsie wonders why. Linda decides she wants Paul to go to a local school. Ivan is annoyed as he wants the family to move to Birmingham. She tells him she's not sure if she's coming to Birmingham. Irma suspects that David once went out with Linda. Bessie Street School takes Paul on to Ivan's annoyance.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Sheila Birtles - Eileen Mayers
- Linda Cheveski - Anne Cunningham
- Ivan Cheveski - Ernst Walder
- First appearances of Linda and Ivan Cheveski since 2nd January 1963.
- TV Times synopsis: In which torture by telephone mars a family reunion
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,400,000 homes (5th place).
|October 1966 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|