Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||5th October 1966 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||3rd October 1966|
|Next episode||10th October 1966|
Linda can't understand why Ivan can't get a local job. He is adamant about going to Birmingham. She refuses to go with him. Linda tells Elsie she had an affair in Canada and that is why they have returned. Len tells Linda that Elsie is worried about something other than the Cheveskis. Elsie tells the Cheveskis it's obvious that Paul will never have a happy life with them rowing all the time. She plans to see a solicitor to get custody of Paul. She's sick of them. Ivan goes to Birmingham to sort out a home for them all. Linda receives one of the phone calls and realises why Elsie has been acting strangely.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Sheila Birtles - Eileen Mayers
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Linda Cheveski - Anne Cunningham
- Ivan Cheveski - Ernst Walder
- TV Times synopsis: In which Len makes enquiries and Linda learns the truth
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,600,000 homes (1st place).
|October 1966 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|