Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 22nd August 2005|
(Monday - Part 2)
|Script editor|| Jenny White|
|Story editor|| Mark Bickerton|
|Story associates|| Jane Pearson|
|Previous episode||22nd August 2005|
|Next episode||24th August 2005|
Deflecting Charlie's aggression, Zack gives his opinion that Shelley would benefit from counselling and plans the first session for that week. Charlie can only agree. When Les confirms that Lloyd does indeed own half of Street Cars, Kelly agrees to meet him in the Rovers. Charlie interrogates Shelley about her therapy. He doesn't believe her protestations that she didn't talk about him. Norris opens his sealed reference from Rita. Unhappy with its contents, he rewrites his own glowing report. She signs it, confident that no one will ever read it anyway. After Audrey points out that Adam will one day inherit Underworld, Candice makes a beeline for him. Gail is furious when she sees Phil going into Eileen's house. She's insistent that Donald talks to him about his unethical behaviour. Eileen kicks herself for telling Phil about Gail's past sagas - she's made Gail sound like the most interesting woman in the world. Charlie's incensed to hear that Zack will be dropping off a relaxation tape for Shelley later. He resolves to sack him that evening. With Zack's encouragement, Shelley completes her first task and takes down the waste-bins. Faced with her delight at this small step, Charlie has to keep quiet.
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Charlie Stubbs - Bill Ward
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Violet Wilson - Jenny Platt
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Phil Nail - Clive Russell
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Adam Barlow - Sam Robertson
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Candice Stowe - Nikki Sanderson
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Kelly Crabtree - Tupele Dorgu
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room, hallway and front bedroom
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- The Kabin
- Rosamund Street
- Rosamund Street Medical Centre - Practice Manager's office
- Victoria Street
- TV Times synopsis: Eileen takes delight in telling Phil that Gail has been previously married to a serial killer; Charlie is irritated to hear Shelley's glowing reports of Zack; and Candice changes her mind about Adam.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 10,560,000 viewers (1st place).
|August 2005 episodes|
| Mon 1st (1 2) • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th • Sun 7th • Mon 8th (1 2) • Wed 10th • Fri 12th • Sun 14th • Mon 15th (1 2)|
• Wed 17th • Fri 19th • Sun 21st • Mon 22nd (1 2) • Wed 24th • Sun 28th • Mon 29th (1 2) • Wed 31st