Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||19th October 1966 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||17th October 1966|
|Next episode||24th October 1966|
Hilda accuses Elsie of shopping her to the police. Albert advises Minnie to give Jed's stuff to the rag and bone man. A dealer offers Minnie £1 10/- for all Jed's stuff. The residents are disgusted. Jerry tells Sheila that now he's been married three years he can start divorce proceedings. Jack feels that Minnie should auction Jed's stuff and the residents should pay over the odds. Albert helps Minnie organise the auction. David feels he can't cope with talking to women all day any more. Jerry gets a solicitor. Elsie and Hilda make up. Minnie is amazed when the residents bid outrageous prices for Jed's junk. The auction makes £12 10/-. The caller tells Elsie she'll be seeing her tomorrow.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Sheila Birtles - Eileen Mayers
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- TV Times synopsis: A grand auction at Minnie's and the anonymous caller puts in a new bid
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,700,000 homes (1st place).
|October 1966 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|