Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 23rd September 2005|
(Friday - Part 2)
|Script editor|| Jenny White|
|Story editor||Bryan Kirkwood|
|Story associates|| Jane Pearson|
|Previous episode||23rd September 2005|
|Next episode||25th September 2005|
Sarah is sceptical about Phil's motive but leaves Phil and Gail to talk. Gail opens up to Phil about Richard Hillman, but after an emotional session Phil gets Gail to sleep with a foot massage. Sunita visits Shelley and they make up. Jack finds out from Status Quo's roadie Barney that Francis Rossi has had neck problems since he was attacked at a gig in the 1980s. Kirk is taking pictures of Chesney by Status Quo's van. Jason tells Shelley and Violet that he hasn't seen Charlie for ages. Chesney does his best to persuade Les that Status Quo are in the Rovers, even calling him over the cab radio and getting Status Quo to sign his jacket. Les doesn't believe Chesney. Sean tries to cheer Eileen up at work with a bottle of wine. He tells her that he thinks Phil actually fancies her. Sarah returns to find Gail asleep and Phil still there. She ushers him out. Les discovers the truth but too late as Status Quo's van drives off. However Francis Rossi recognises Les as his 1980s attacker and they return to exact revenge and beat Les up in the Street.
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Bev Unwin - Susie Blake
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Violet Wilson - Jenny Platt
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Phil Nail - Clive Russell
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Sunita Alahan - Shobna Gulati
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
- Chesney Brown - Sam Aston
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Cilla Brown - Wendi Peters
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Street Cars
- Stuart St Paul was credited as the Fight Arranger on this episode.
- TV Times synopsis: Les's dreams are shattered when he rushes to meet his heroes Status Quo and is recognised as the over-zealous fan who was involved in an unfortunate incident 20 years ago. Phil soothes Gail with a relaxing foot massage as she shares her troubles.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 11,080,000 viewers (7th place).
|September 2005 episodes|
| Fri 2nd • Sun 4th • Mon 5th (1 2) • Wed 7th • Fri 9th • Sun 11th • Mon 12th (1 2) • Wed 14th • Fri 16th (1 2)|
• Sun 18th • Mon 19th (1 2) • Wed 21st • Fri 23rd (1 2) • Sun 25th • Mon 26th (1 2) • Wed 28th • Fri 30th