Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 25th September 2005|
|Script editor|| Jenny White|
|Story editor||Bryan Kirkwood|
|Story associates|| Jane Pearson|
|Previous episode||23rd September 2005|
|Next episode||26th September 2005|
Danny helps Jamie load the van for Holland, arranging to meet Leanne later. However Frankie has arranged a dinner at the Clock between them in memory of his father. Danny gives Leanne some money so she can treat herself. Les returns with a needless neck brace, playing for sympathy. Cilla and Les are frustrated as they try to pursue compensation from Status Quo believing it will be their words against Quo's. Sarah teases Gail over her night with Phil. Charlie returns and persuades Emily to let him complete the job on her guttering. Fred puts his back out helping carry the sofa downstairs. Betty and Bev enjoy having Shelley back working in the bar. As Shelley goes to see Zack she sees Charlie but manages to leave. Charlie comes into the bar, but Shelley is civil and offers to serve him, but he leaves. Leanne decides to take Janice to the Clock with Danny's money, making Danny annoyed. She drunkenly reveals to Janice she's having an affair but not with whom. Although Phil is sat with Gail, Sean persuades him to call on Eileen and ask her out. He explains that his relationship with Gail is based on his dissertation. Cilla and Les are overjoyed when they realise the scam is back on when Kirk reveals he has pictures of Status Quo beating up Les.
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Cilla Brown - Wendi Peters
- Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
- Danny Baldwin - Bradley Walsh
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Jamie Baldwin - Rupert Hill
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Betty Williams - Betty Driver
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Bev Unwin - Susie Blake
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Charlie Stubbs - Bill Ward
- Frankie Baldwin - Debra Stephenson
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Phil Nail - Clive Russell
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and front bedroom
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 14a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- Clock Restaurant
- This episode was transmitted at 7.55pm to allow for Grand Prix coverage beforehand.
- TV Times synopsis: Les's run-in with rockers Status Quo has Cilla planning a big compensation claim, but she can't find a solicitor who'll believe the story. Phil invites Eileen out for a drink behind Gail's back; and Danny's illicit night with Leanne hits a snag when he realises he's supposed to be having dinner with Frankie.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 11,360,000 viewers (4th place).
|September 2005 episodes|
| Fri 2nd • Sun 4th • Mon 5th (1 2) • Wed 7th • Fri 9th • Sun 11th • Mon 12th (1 2) • Wed 14th • Fri 16th (1 2)|
• Sun 18th • Mon 19th (1 2) • Wed 21st • Fri 23rd (1 2) • Sun 25th • Mon 26th (1 2) • Wed 28th • Fri 30th