Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 26th September 2005|
(Monday - Part 2)
|Script editor|| Jenny White|
|Story editor||Bryan Kirkwood|
|Story associates|| Jane Pearson|
|Previous episode||26th September 2005|
|Next episode||28th September 2005|
Leanne and Danny are forced to admit to Janice they're having an affair. Janice tells Leanne she's playing with fire and it's unfair on Jamie. Leanne tells her to mind her own business. Lloyd takes Kelly out for a curry. He treats her like a lady and Kelly decides not to quiz him about the imaginary darts match. Feeling guilty about his affair, Danny tells Frankie how much she means to him. Les has a meeting with Status Quo's Lawyer. He turns down the offer of money in favour of Status Quo's offer to play at his and Cilla's wedding. Cilla's furious when she finds out, preferring to have had money. Phil gives Sean a foot massage but Sean's too ticklish and tells him to do Eileen instead. Phil and Eileen are about to kiss when Jason arrives home and the moment is lost. Janice enjoys using her knowledge to get free drinks out of Danny. Danny tells Janice if she tells anyone about his and Leanne's affair he'll make sure she loses her job.
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Cilla Brown - Wendi Peters
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Fiz Brown - Jennie McAlpine
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Kelly Crabtree - Tupele Dorgu
- Phil Nail - Clive Russell
- Violet Wilson - Jenny Platt
- Danny Baldwin - Bradley Walsh
- Frankie Baldwin - Debra Stephenson
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Underworld - Office
- 14a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- Street Cars
- Lawyer's - Foyer and office
- Dave Holland was credited as the Fight Arranger on this episode.
- TV Times synopsis: Danny threatens to ruin Janice's life if she spills the beans about the affair. Meanwhile, Les is pleased with his Status Quo settlement, despite Cilla's anger at missing out on a windfall.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 11,400,000 viewers (3rd place).
|September 2005 episodes|
| Fri 2nd • Sun 4th • Mon 5th (1 2) • Wed 7th • Fri 9th • Sun 11th • Mon 12th (1 2) • Wed 14th • Fri 16th (1 2)|
• Sun 18th • Mon 19th (1 2) • Wed 21st • Fri 23rd (1 2) • Sun 25th • Mon 26th (1 2) • Wed 28th • Fri 30th