Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 12th October 2005|
|Script editor|| Jenny White|
|Story editor||Bryan Kirkwood|
|Story associates|| Jane Pearson|
|Previous episode||10th October 2005|
|Next episode||14th October 2005|
Liz spends the night at Steve's flat with Andy, her toy boy. Steve's unimpressed. Gail and Phil spend a pleasant day together. Leanne's worried when Carol turns up unexpectedly. Carol wants to know why they're postponing their wedding and accuses Leanne of messing Jamie around. Liz tells envious Eileen and Bev about her night of passion with Andy her toy boy. Ronnie's husband Jimmy Clayton calls in the taxi office. He tells Lloyd he knows Ronnie's working for him and threatens have him beaten up if he doesn't sack her. Lloyd tells Steve he's got to get rid of Ronnie to avoid any trouble. Leanne tries to convince Carol how much she loves Jamie but Carol senses something's wrong. Carol forces the truth out of Frankie. She's disgusted to learn that Danny's been having an affair with his son's girlfriend. Frankie pleads with her not to tell Jamie. Ronnie tells Steve it's best if she leaves but Steve's smitten and begs her not to go but to stay with him. Ronnie gives in and they hold each other. In front of Danny, Frankie and Leanne, drunken Carol tells Jamie that his dad's been having an affair with his girlfriend. Devastated Jamie drives off in the company van.
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Jamie Baldwin - Rupert Hill
- Frankie Baldwin - Debra Stephenson
- Danny Baldwin - Bradley Walsh
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Phil Nail - Clive Russell
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Bev Unwin - Susie Blake
- Ronnie Clayton - Emma Stansfield
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 12 Coronation Street - Kitchen
- Underworld - Factory floor and office
- Rosamund Street
- Street Cars
- Roy's Rolls
- Unknown location in Bury
- Mark Lisbon was credited as the Stunt Co-ordinator/Performer and Tracey Caudle as Stunt Double on this episode.
- TV Times synopsis: Carol returns to the Street and demands to know why her son has postponed his marriage to Leanne. Ronnie's ex-husband turns up at the minicab office and throws his weight around; and David ruins Gail's romantic night with Phil.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 10,840,000 viewers (6th place).
|October 2005 episodes|
| Sun 2nd • Mon 3rd (1 2) • Wed 5th • Fri 7th • Sun 9th • Mon 10th (1 2)|
Wed 12th • Fri 14th • Sun 16th • Mon 17th (1 2) • Wed 19th • Fri 21st • Sun 23rd
Mon 24th (1 2) • Wed 26th • Fri 28th • Sun 30th • Mon 31st (1 2)