Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||26th October 1966 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||24th October 1966|
|Next episode||31st October 1966|
Minnie refuses £5 from Annie. Dennis borrows the brooch from Lucille to compare it with some others. Minnie and Annie agree to abide by Ken's decision - he suggests Annie keeps the brooch and the money. Linda worries that Paul has become spoilt. Dennis sells Hilda a plastic cameo like Annie's. Annie discovers her brooch is missing and assumes Hilda has taken it. Lucille returns it before Annie accuses Hilda. Annie gives Ena £4 to give to Minnie. She lets Minnie think it's coal money. Ivan tells Linda he's found a house in Selly Park. She feels she could live in Birmingham now. Elsie goes to fetch Paul from school only to discover he's not there.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Linda Cheveski - Anne Cunningham
- TV Times synopsis: In which Ena gives judgement and Elsie misses an important appointment
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,050,000 homes (1st place). This was the highest-rated episode of the year.
|October 1966 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|