|ITV transmission date||31st October 1966 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||26th October 1966|
|Next episode||2nd November 1966|
Elsie and Linda worry about Paul's whereabouts. Linda discovers he was last seen talking to a man with tools. The residents join in the search. The men get a search party together. The police join in. Linda refuses to stay at home and joins in the search. The search reveals nothing.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Linda Cheveski - Anne Cunningham
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- George Waring makes a pre-Arnold Swain appearance as PC Hartley.
- TV Times synopsis: Little boy lost
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,550,000 homes (5th place).
|October 1966 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|