Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 31st October 2005|
(Monday - Part 2)
|Script editor|| Jenny White|
|Story editor||Bryan Kirkwood|
|Story associates|| Jane Pearson|
|Previous episode||31st October 2005|
|Next episode||2nd November 2005|
The guests arrive at Les and Cilla's wedding reception to find that Status Quo have already eaten the buffet thinking it was for them. The Quo's hairdresser lets them down so Candice steps into the breach. Violet sets off for the wedding reception intent on getting back together with Jason. The DJ turns up in costume thinking he's playing a Halloween party. Sarah has a moan to Jason about Scooter. Jason tells her he's always fancied her. They go outside and start snogging. Best Man Billy Brown hands over to Kirk to make the speech. Cilla's delighted with the wedding presents - toaster, kettle, flat screen TV etc. The Quo offer Candice the job of being their full-time hairdresser and travelling the world with them. She accepts. Violet looks for Jason but he's left the reception. She leaves and tries his house but there's no reply. Jason and Sarah are upstairs in bed together. Les and Cilla cut the cake only to find they stole a cardboard display model and not a real cake. Les finds the Quo in the present room. He thinks it's their dressing room. Les starts smashing up all the presents, living the life of a hedonistic rocker, not realising the items are his. Cilla goes ballistic. Watching who he's married to, the Quo feel sorry for Les and pull him up on stage insisting he perform with them. Les is in heaven.
- Les Battersby-Brown - Bruce Jones
- Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Cilla Battersby-Brown - Wendi Peters
- Fiz Brown - Jennie McAlpine
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Chesney Battersby-Brown - Sam Aston
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Charlie Stubbs - Bill Ward
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Violet Wilson - Jenny Platt
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Bev Unwin - Susie Blake
- Diggory Compton - Eric Potts
- Ronnie Clayton - Emma Stansfield
- Sunita Alahan - Shobna Gulati
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Candice Stowe - Nikki Sanderson
- Molly Compton - Vicky Binns
- Yana Lumb - Jayne Tunnicliffe
- Billy Brown - Jay Martin
- Francis Rossi - Himself
- Rick Parfitt - Himself
- Robyn - Clare Calbraith
- Barney - Ralph Brown
- DJ Don - Charlie Brown
- In an unusual move, the end credits for this episode rolled across the base of the screen against the action (and music) of Status Quo playing at the wedding.
- Luke Aikman and Mike Potter are credited as Stunt Doubles on this episode.
- TV Times synopsis: The calamitous couple's reception is a noisy affair thanks to Status Quo, and when the rockers suffer a hair incident, Candice plays the role of celebrity stylist. Cilla is pleased as punch at the array of presents, which include a honeymoon from son Billy.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 12,650,000 viewers (1st place).
|October 2005 episodes|
| Sun 2nd • Mon 3rd (1 2) • Wed 5th • Fri 7th • Sun 9th • Mon 10th (1 2)|
Wed 12th • Fri 14th • Sun 16th • Mon 17th (1 2) • Wed 19th • Fri 21st • Sun 23rd
Mon 24th (1 2) • Wed 26th • Fri 28th • Sun 30th • Mon 31st (1 2)