Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 7th November 2005|
(Monday - Part 2)
|Script editor|| Jenny White|
|Story editor||Bryan Kirkwood|
|Story associates|| Jane Pearson|
|Previous episode||7th November 2005|
|Next episode||9th November 2005|
Jimmy Clayton continues to threaten Steve and Ronnie with his gun. He tells Ronnie he wants her back. Gail's shocked when Mr Lewis, headmaster of Weatherfield High calls to say David's been found drunk on the playing fields. Lloyd arrives at the farm and manages to push Jimmy out of the way with his car. Steve and Ronnie escape in Lloyd's car, but Jimmy soon gives chase. Jimmy tries to force Lloyd off the road but he loses control and ends up in a ditch. Candice receives a fax from Status Quo's roadie Barney saying they'll pick her up at three o'clock to take her on tour. Candice excitedly packs her things. Mr Lewis suspends David from school until Friday. Fiz tells Kirk to sack Molly as it's obvious she fancies him. Kirk refuses saying she's good at her job. At 3.15pm Candice realises the fax was a hoax and her job with the Quo was a fantasy. She wonder how she'll be able to face her friends. Barney finally shows up explaining how the band's limo broke down. Candice is delighted. She says goodbye to Audrey, Sarah and Maria and leaves. Sarah delightedly tells Audrey that she can have Candice's job at the Salon now.
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Ronnie Clayton - Emma Stansfield
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
- Fiz Brown - Jennie McAlpine
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Claire Peacock - Julia Haworth
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Candice Stowe - Nikki Sanderson
- Violet Wilson - Jenny Platt
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Maria Sutherland - Samia Smith
- Craig Harris - Richard Fleeshman
- Jimmy Clayton - David Crellin
- Nick Clayton - Paul Simpson
- Mr Lewis - Benedict Sandiford
- Barney - Ralph Brown
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Victoria Street
- Street Cars
- Weatherfield High - Headmaster's office
- Field Edge Lane
- Wildclough Farm - Exterior
- Final appearance of Nikki Sanderson as Candice Stowe.
- Richard Hammatt was credited as the Stunt Co-ordinator, Steve Tomko for Special Effects and Armourer and Adam Kirley, Jeff Hewitt-Davis, Vincent Keane, Seon Rogers, Dean Forster, Tracy Caudle and Mark Lisbon as Stunt Doubles on this episode.
- TV Times synopsis: Jimmy smashes up the taxi, threatening Ronnie and Steve with a gun. Hearing their ordeal on the radio, Lloyd races to save his friends. Meanwhile, Candice accepts a job as Status Quo's stylist.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 12,440,000 viewers (3rd place).
|November 2005 episodes|
| Wed 2nd • Fri 4th • Sun 6th • Mon 7th (1 2) • Wed 9th • Fri 11th • Sun 13th • Mon 14th (1 2) • Wed 16th|
Fri 18th • Sun 20th • Mon 21st (1 2 3) • Wed 23rd (1 2) • Fri 25th • Sun 27th • Mon 28th (1 2) • Wed 30th