David apologises to Gail for getting drunk. Sarah enjoys taking the mickey. Ronnie's snappy with Steve. She admits how scared she is of Jimmy. Lloyd wishes he hadn't blown it with Kelly. Sarah starts work at the Salon. Audrey's pleased with her but Maria's unimpressed. Martin takes David to the canal to try and talk him round but David continues to sulk accusing him of loving Robyn more than him. Martin leaves the Street with Robyn. Gail and Sarah say fond farewells and at the last minute to Martin's relief, David hugs him goodbye. Dev's put out to find Sunita's taken schoolgirl Amber Kalirai back to the flat. Sunita explains Amber's mother Ravinder who runs one of Dev's shops has been taken ill so she's agreed they'll look after Amber. Jamie asks Joanne out on a date. Leanne's jealous. Gail takes Phil out for dinner. They get on well and spend the night together.
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Ronnie Clayton - Emma Stansfield
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Kelly Crabtree - Tupele Dorgu
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Sunita Alahan - Shobna Gulati
- Claire Peacock - Julia Haworth
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Bethany Platt - Amy & Emily Walton
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Amber Kalirai - Nikki Patel
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Jamie Baldwin - Rupert Hill
- Violet Wilson - Jenny Platt
- Jessie - Nailah Cumberbatch
- Joanne - Zaraah Abrahams
- Tracy Barlow - Kate Ford
- Phil Nail - Clive Russell
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 12 Coronation Street - Kitchen
- Corner Shop - Shop and stockroom
- 18a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- No. 6 Montreal House, Weatherfield Quays - Living room/kitchen
- Weatherfield Canal
- Last appearance of Martin Platt until 22nd March 2018.
- First appearance of Amber Kalirai.
- TV Times synopsis: Martin bids farewell to his family and leaves the Street for a new life in Liverpool; Gail shares an intimate dinner with Phil; Leanne is distraught to see Jamie asking Joanne out on a date; and Sarah starts work in the salon but spends her first day flirting with Jason instead of impressing Audrey.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 11,530,000 viewers (8th place).
|November 2005 episodes|
| Wed 2nd • Fri 4th • Sun 6th • Mon 7th (1 2) • Wed 9th • Fri 11th • Sun 13th • Mon 14th (1 2) • Wed 16th|
Fri 18th • Sun 20th • Mon 21st (1 2 3) • Wed 23rd (1 2) • Fri 25th • Sun 27th • Mon 28th (1 2) • Wed 30th