Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 21st December 2005|
|Script editor|| Jenny White|
|Story editor||Bryan Kirkwood|
|Story associates|| Jane Pearson|
|Previous episode||19th December 2005|
|Next episode||23rd December 2005|
Jack wants to buy Vera a decent Christmas present after last year's fiasco. He sees an advert for artists' models and decides to apply in order to get himself some spare cash. Gail gives Phil a set of keys to No.8. Audrey insists Keith and Craig must have Christmas dinner at Gail's with her. Craig's crying on Rosie's shoulder having visited his mum in prison. Phil has a cup of tea at Eileen's house. They chat and he realises how much he enjoys her company. Hilary Sanders interviews Jack for the artists' model job. She likes the fact he looks "lived in" and pays him £200 up front. Jamie's put out when Frankie announces she's got a date with Nathan. Carol sees this and thinks he's jealous. Vera continues to work extra shifts as she needs the money to buy Jack the Christmas present she has in mind. Rosie tells Kevin how sorry she feels for Craig with his mum in prison and how lucky she feels to have her mum and dad at home. Kevin's touched. Jamie worries about Frankie while she's out with Nathan which annoys Carol. Jack shows Tyrone the Edward VII figurine he's bought for Vera. Frankie arrives home after a lovely evening with Nathan. To Jamie's disgust Carol accuses him of being jealous of Nathan and insinuates he fancies Frankie.
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Phil Nail - Clive Russell
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Nathan Cooper - Ray Fearon
- Keith Appleyard - Ian Redford
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Craig Harris - Richard Fleeshman
- Rosie Webster - Helen Flanagan
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Frankie Baldwin - Debra Stephenson
- Jamie Baldwin - Rupert Hill
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 13 Coronation Street - Front room
- Websters' Auto Centre
- Roy's Rolls
- Weatherfield Arms - Public
- TV Times synopsis: Jamie is put out when Frankie agrees to go for a drink with Nathan; Phil finds the going tough with Gail and ends up confiding in a lonely Eileen; Audrey invites Keith and Craig to join the Platts on Christmas Day; and Jack tries to earn the extra cash he needs to buy Vera a figurine.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 10,420,000 viewers (5th place).
|December 2005 episodes|
| Fri 2nd • Sun 4th • Mon 5th (1 2) • Wed 7th • Fri 9th • Sun 11th • Mon 12th (1 2) • Wed 14th • Fri 16th|
• Sun 18th • Mon 19th (1 2) • Wed 21st • Fri 23rd • Sun 25th • Mon 26th (1 2) • Wed 28th • Fri 30th