The police catch up with Patricia. Harry discovers 10/- club money is missing from his house. He blames Lucille for taking Patricia in. Doreen is taken on at Swindley's Draperies. The baby tires the Cheveskis. Elsie is horrified at Linda's "modern" approach to motherhood; letting the child cry. Albert entertains Nancy in the Rovers, to Ena's amusement. Ivan wants to call the baby "Richard" but Linda decides on "Paul".
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Concepta Riley - Doreen Keogh
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Linda Cheveski - Anne Cunningham
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Ivan Cheveski - Ernst Walder
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Doreen Lostock - Angela Crow
- Leonard Swindley - Arthur Lowe
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Policewoman - Maggie Jones (Credited as "Margaret Jones")
- Nancy Leathers - Norah Hammond
- Vincent Plummer - Garfield Morgan
- Thirteen years before making her debut as Blanche Hunt, Maggie Jones appears as a Policewoman in this episode.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine for this episode.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,028,000 homes (4th place).
|July 1961 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|