Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||23rd November 1966 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||21st November 1966|
|Next episode||28th November 1966|
Stan is advised to look after himself more when a local forty year-old man dies of a heart attack. Elsie is shocked to find Neil Crossley working as manager of the local supermarket. Stan refuses to eat any more stodge nor smoke, much to Hilda's amazement. Elsie advises Sheila to stay away from Neil. Elliston's put some of the girls on short time. Stan starts drinking tomato juice. Sheila goes to visit Neil in the supermarket.
- Ivan Cheveski - Ernst Walder
- Linda Cheveski - Anne Cunningham
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Sheila Birtles - Eileen Mayers
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- TV Times synopsis: In which Stan takes a hard look at himself and sees too much
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,500,000 homes (2nd place).
|November 1966 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|