|ITV transmission date|| 13th February 2006|
(Monday - Part 2)
|Script editor|| Anita Turner|
|Story editor||Bryan Kirkwood|
|Story associates|| Martin Sterling|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||13th February 2006|
|Next episode||15th February 2006|
Ed tells Emily how truly sorry he is for accidentally killing her husband and how he's a changed man. Emily's angry and deeply upset and insists he leaves. Ronnie decides to befriend Tracy as she secretly thinks it would be better to have her on side. Tracy reluctantly agrees to go shopping with her. Deirdre tells Eileen that the man she had a drunken snog with on her night out has turned up at work and blackmailed her into approving his planning application by threatening to tell Ken. Charlie's furious at being left with Amy and Tracy doesn't answer her phone. Roy agrees to help Clifford re-build his model railway so he can enter the model railway competition. Amber nags Dev about Shareen and Dev finally confesses she's his daughter. Amber's gobsmacked to discover she's got another sister she didn't know about. Eileen spots Ed in the Street but Ed's too upset to talk to her. Eileen's unaware of his emotional turmoil and thinks she's been dumped. Sean tries to comfort Eileen but she's too upset and snaps at him. Sean's hurt. Charlie storms into the Rovers with Amy. He thrusts her at Tracy and tells her she's dumped. Norris arrives home and finds Emily in turmoil. She tells Norris about Ed's confession and how he murdered Ernest. Norris is horrified.
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Charlie Stubbs - Bill Ward
- Tracy Barlow - Kate Ford
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Amber Kalirai - Nikki Patel
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Ronnie Clayton - Emma Stansfield
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Frankie Baldwin - Debra Stephenson
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Amy Barlow - Madison Hampson (Uncredited)
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Roy's Rolls
- 19a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- Last appearance of Amber Kalirai until 19th May 2006.
- TV Times synopsis: Emily is unresponsive to Ed's explanations and orders him out of her house; and Amber learns she has another half-sibling.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 10,920,000 viewers (4th place).
- This episode was included in the Network DVD collection Coronation Street: The Best of 2000-2009, released on 31st October 2011.
|February 2006 episodes|
| Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Sun 5th • Mon 6th (1 2) • Wed 8th • Fri 10th • Sun 12th • Mon 13th (1 2)|
Wed 15th • Fri 17th • Sun 19th • Mon 20th (1 2) • Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Sun 26th • Mon 27th (1 2)