Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 20th February 2006|
(Monday - Part 1)
|Script editor|| Anita Turner|
|Story editor||Bryan Kirkwood|
|Story associates|| Martin Sterling|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||19th February 2006|
|Next episode||20th February 2006|
Rita takes the morning off having had a sleepless night. Eileen's surprised to get a call from Ed. She arranges to meet him. David's interviewed by the police. He lies, insisting he knew nothing about the cannabis. Fred gets a call from distraught Bev to say she's been dumped at a road side with no belongings. Fred jumps in the butcher's van and sets off to find her. Ed pours his heart out to Eileen. He tells her he loves her but he'll understand if she wants nothing more to do with him now she knows the truth about his past. Rita goes to look round a sheltered housing complex - Sunnydale Retirement Community. Emily pours her heart out to Betty. She tells Betty how she reckons that if things were the other way round then Ernest had such strong faith he would probably find it in his heart to forgive Ed, whereas she feels a failure because she can't. Ed tells Eileen how it was while he was in Strangeways that he found God. Fred finds Bev stranded at the road side. She's enormously grateful to see him.
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Betty Williams - Betty Driver
- Bev Unwin - Susie Blake
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Craig Harris - Richard Fleeshman
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Back room and hallway
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and front room
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 10a Coronation Street - Living room and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Hallway
- Weatherfield Arms - Public
- Weatherfield Canal
- Sunnydale Retirement Community - Exterior and show home
- Unknown roads
- Country lane near Kettering
- TV Times synopsis: Fred rescues Bev after she phones saying her boyfriend has abandoned her in a country lane; Ed finally opens up about his crimes to Eileen; and David convinces the police of his innocence.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 11,660,000 viewers (1st place).
|February 2006 episodes|
| Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Sun 5th • Mon 6th (1 2) • Wed 8th • Fri 10th • Sun 12th • Mon 13th (1 2)|
Wed 15th • Fri 17th • Sun 19th • Mon 20th (1 2) • Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Sun 26th • Mon 27th (1 2)