|ITV transmission date||30th November 1966 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||28th November 1966|
|Next episode||5th December 1966|
Linda buys an expensive sweater for Mike. She is heartbroken to read he has another girl. She gives the sweater to Ivan. Stan loses two pounds in weight. Len tells Jerry that Sheila has been seeing Neil. Sheila tells Neil that he has a son and that she doesn't know how to tell Jerry it's over. The Cheveskis leave for Birmingham. Neil arrives to talk to Jerry.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Ivan Cheveski - Ernst Walder
- Linda Cheveski - Anne Cunningham
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Sheila Birtles - Eileen Mayers
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Last appearance of Linda and Ivan Cheveski until 4th September 1967.
- TV Times synopsis: In which Elsie squares the circle and two points of a triangle meet
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,850,000 homes (2nd place).
|November 1966 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|