Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 13th March 2006|
(Monday - Part 2)
|Script editor|| Anita Turner|
|Story editor||Bryan Kirkwood|
|Story associates|| Martin Sterling|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||13th March 2006|
|Next episode||15th March 2006|
Claire continues to shout at Matt to put Joshua down but he refuses declaring that Joshua is his son. Claire screams for help and Audrey comes to her rescue. Claire grabs Joshua and takes him inside while Audrey gives Matt a piece of her mind. Ashley arrives home in a fury. He threatens to hit Matt and pushes him out of the garden. Matt says he's going to take Ashley to court as he's not fit to look after his son. Ashley takes his anger out on Claire telling her she's weak. Claire's upset. Danny takes Mike to see a private doctor. She tells Mike he's had a minor stroke which has accelerated to what she suspects to be Alzheimers. Fiz suggests to Kirk they should give up their jobs and go travelling but Kirk's adamant he couldn't leave the kennels for more than two weeks as he's in charge. Leanne suggests to Mike he should give Danny power of attorney so he can look after the business. Mike thinks it's a good idea. After seeing Mike's condition Audrey tells Rita and Emily she's thinking of selling the Salon so she can live life to the full while she's still healthy. Violet suggests to Maria she should buy the Salon. Kelly's annoyed when Becky buys a jacket almost identical to hers. Mike gets Danny to take him to the factory but then can't remember why he's there. Mike breaks down and cries on Danny's shoulder. Danny promises to look after him.
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Danny Baldwin - Bradley Walsh
- Fiz Brown - Jennie McAlpine
- Claire Peacock - Julia Haworth
- Frankie Baldwin - Debra Stephenson
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Maria Sutherland - Samia Smith
- Matt Ramsden - Stephen Beckett
- Kelly Crabtree - Tupele Dorgu
- Becky - Katherine Kelly
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
- Violet Wilson - Jenny Platt
- Jamie Baldwin - Rupert Hill
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Joshua Peacock - Benjamin Beresford (Uncredited)
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms, conservatory and garden
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Underworld - Factory floor
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- No. 4 Montreal House, Weatherfield Quays - Living room/kitchen
- Doctor's Office
- Renny Krupinski was credited as the Fight Arranger on this episode.
- TV Times synopsis: Claire screams for help when she finds Matt holding Josh, but her fear can't compare to Ashley's rage when he comes home; Danny takes Mike to the doctor, who reveals the factory owner may have had a stroke; Maria learns of Audrey's plans; and Kelly fears Becky is obsessed with her.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 11,660,000 viewers (4th place).
|March 2006 episodes|
| Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Sun 5th • Mon 6th (1 2) • Wed 8th • Fri 10th|
Sun 12th • Mon 13th (1 2) • Wed 15th • Fri 17th • Sun 19th • Mon 20th (1 2)
Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Sun 26th • Mon 27th (1 2) • Wed 29th • Fri 31st