Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||14th December 1966 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||12th December 1966|
|Next episode||19th December 1966|
Ken plans to go to the party as a monk. Margot and the Barman fleece Jerry of his £25. Albert tells Stan he's going for the job of Father Christmas at Gale and Gordon's department store. Stan goes for the job himself. Jerry feels no different in the morning. Albert gets the Father Christmas job. Stan tells Hilda he's got a driving job in Newcastle. He's going, with or without her.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- TV Times synopsis: In which Stan wants to travel and Hilda drops the anchor
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,600,000 homes (1st place).
|December 1966 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|