Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 19th May 2006|
(Friday - Part 2)
|Script editor|| Sarah Hunter|
|Story editor||Gavin Blyth|
|Story associates|| Martin Sterling|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||19th May 2006|
|Next episode||21st May 2006|
Bev insists on accompanying Claire to her antenatal class. Ashley's pleased she won't be on her own. Rita moves back into her flat and Norris moves back into No.3. Emily's secretly pleased to see the back of Rita and glad to have Norris back. Gail keeps popping home to check if any cards from Richard Hillman have arrived but there's nothing. Audrey's concerned at Gail's state of mind. Ashley tells Colin Harman, his solicitor, that he doesn't want Matt Ramsden to have any contact with Joshua. Mr Harman tries to persuade him otherwise but Ashley's resolute. Dev's pleased that Sunita's agreed to move into the house which he owns with the twins. He plans to move into the flat above the Corner Shop. Kelly pleads not guilty at her hearing but she's dreading the trial. Amber turns up at the shop upset. She explains to Dev how Ravinder is moving to Finland with her new boyfriend and wants Amber to move with her. The factory girls finally believe Kelly's telling the truth. They promise to stand by her and Kelly's delighted. Amber persuades Dev to let her stay the night at his house. The police call and tell Gail that Phil Nail is back in the area. Gail's confused not sure whether to suspect David or Phil.
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Fiz Brown - Jennie McAlpine
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Kelly Crabtree - Tupele Dorgu
- Joanne Jackson - Zaraah Abrahams
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Bev Unwin - Susie Blake
- Claire Peacock - Julia Haworth
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Amber Kalirai - Nikki Patel
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Joshua Peacock - Benjamin Beresford (Uncredited)
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop - Shop and stockroom
- 7 Meadow View, Bramhall - Living room and hallway
- Solicitor's Office
- First appearance of Amber Kalirai since 13th February 2006.
- TV Times synopsis: Gail and Audrey wonder if the plan to catch the card-sender will work; Kelly enters a not guilty plea and has some success persuading her friends she's innocent of stealing their belongings; Ashley's solicitor suggests he allow Matt to have contact with Josh; and Dev takes pity on Amber.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 9,980,000 viewers (5th place).
|May 2006 episodes|
| Mon 1st (1 2) • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th • Sun 7th • Mon 8th (1 2) • Fri 12th • Sun 14th • Mon 15th (1 2)|
Fri 19th (1 2) • Sun 21st • Mon 22nd (1 2) • Wed 24th • Fri 26th • Sun 28th • Mon 29th (1 2) • Wed 31st