Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 22nd May 2006|
(Monday - Part 2)
|Script editor|| Sarah Hunter|
|Story editor||Gavin Blyth|
|Story associates|| Martin Sterling|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||22nd May 2006|
|Next episode||24th May 2006|
Gail thinks Audrey must have shopped David to the police and is caught off guard when the police tell her they've arrested Phil and taken him in for questioning. Danny and Frankie shake hands on a divorce settlement. Frankie gets the villa in Spain as part of her share. Gail covers up for David and allows the police to go on thinking Phil's the culprit. Audrey's appalled that Gail lied to the police, especially in front of David. Gail realises Audrey was right and marches David to the police station. Gail apologises for wasting police time and explains David was to blame for the cards. David gets a ticking-off but the police assure Gail there'll be no further action. Dev moves into the Corner Shop flat. Frankie treats Deirdre, Bev and Liz to a girls' night out to celebrate her divorce deal. Kelly's upset at the thought of going to prison for something she didn't do. Lloyd reckons she should plead guilty to lessen her punishment. Frankie offers the girls a week at the villa in Spain. Liz suggests Steve should come too to drive them round and carry their bags. Over a family tea, Gail announces it's time to put the Richard cards affair behind them. David gratefully hugs his mum.
- Danny Baldwin - Bradley Walsh
- Frankie Baldwin - Debra Stephenson
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Nathan Cooper - Ray Fearon
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Rosie Webster - Helen Flanagan
- Craig Harris - Richard Fleeshman
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Kelly Crabtree - Tupele Dorgu
- Joanne Jackson - Zaraah Abrahams
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Keith Appleyard - Ian Redford
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Bev Unwin - Susie Blake
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop
- Underworld - Factory floor and office
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- 15a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- Weatherfield Police Station - Front desk and interview room
- Renny Krupinski was credited as the Fight Arranger on this episode.
- TV Times synopsis: Audrey urges Gail to be truthful when she tells the police she wants to drop her complaint; Danny relents and signs the villa in Spain over to Frankie, who heads out with the Weatherfield women to celebrate; while Kelly feels let down when Lloyd advises her to plead guilty.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 11,130,000 viewers (2nd place).
|May 2006 episodes|
| Mon 1st (1 2) • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th • Sun 7th • Mon 8th (1 2) • Fri 12th • Sun 14th • Mon 15th (1 2)|
Fri 19th (1 2) • Sun 21st • Mon 22nd (1 2) • Wed 24th • Fri 26th • Sun 28th • Mon 29th (1 2) • Wed 31st