Diggory gets complaints from first Blanche then Steve about the poor quality of his produce. It just adds to his business worries. Nathan's delighted when Frankie invites him out to join her in Spain for the weekend. Street Cars business is still suffering. Lloyd continues to blame Steve. Sean's still upset with Jamie. Jamie apologises but maintains he still doesn't trust Brian. Leanne forms a plan to get Jamie and Danny back on speaking terms. She enlists Violet's help. Steve's fed up when he gets a letter from the council saying they're going to review his suitability to operate a cab firm. Leanne lies to Danny saying she's meeting an old mate for a drink. She actually meets Jamie who thought he was going to meet Violet, and uses all her persuasive charm on Jamie who eventually agrees to start building bridges with Danny. But as Leanne gives Jamie a Father's Day card telling him it would make Danny's year if he sent it, Danny arrives in a fury accusing them of having an affair behind his back. Jamie storms out and Danny's devastated.
- Danny Baldwin - Bradley Walsh
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Les Battersby-Brown - Bruce Jones
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Joanne Jackson - Zaraah Abrahams
- Kelly Crabtree - Tupele Dorgu
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Diggory Compton - Eric Potts
- Jamie Baldwin - Rupert Hill
- Nathan Cooper - Ray Fearon
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Violet Wilson - Jenny Platt
- Molly Compton - Vicky Binns
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver (Uncredited)
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, hallway and yard
- Underworld - Factory floor and office
- Victoria Street
- Street Cars
- Compton's Bakery
- No. 4 Montreal House, Weatherfield Quays - Living room/kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: A mistaken Danny accuses Leanne and Jamie of having an affair, ruining his chances of reconciliation with his son. Business is quiet at Streetcars and a sullen Steve fears his livelihood is on the line when he is called to a formal hearing to review his cab firm licence.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 8,090,000 viewers (6th place).
- No episode was transmitted on Friday 16th June due to World Cup coverage.
|June 2006 episodes|
| Fri 2nd • Sun 4th • Mon 5th (1 2) • Wed 7th • Fri 9th • Sun 11th • Mon 12th (1 2) • Tue 13th|
Wed 14th • Sun 18th • Mon 19th (1 2) • Wed 21st • Thu 22nd • Fri 23rd • Mon 26th • Wed 28th • Fri 30th