Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||13th February 1967 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||8th February 1967|
|Next episode||15th February 1967|
Dave gives Albert, via Elsie, £25 compensation. Dennis is stunned when Emily accuses him of not being hip. Albert refuses the money. He thinks Dave is bribing him to keep quiet. Elsie advises Dave to find the thugs and settle things publicly. Elsie tries to make Emily realise she's too stuck-in-the-mud and is not encouraging the young mods to shop at Gamma. Stan is discharged from hospital as there is nothing wrong with him. Ena is infuriated to discover Dave offered Albert money.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- TV Times synopsis: In which Elsie plays Lady Bountiful and Albert isn't impressed
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 5,900,000 homes (17th place - this low rating was explained by the BBC airing the comedy series Till Death Us Do Part directly against this episode).
|February 1967 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th|