Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||15th February 1967 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||13th February 1967|
|Next episode||20th February 1967|
Emily entrusts herself into Elsie's hands to create her new image. Ena discovers that Dave has to apply to have his licence renewed in April. She starts a petition to get the shop closed down. Stan shows Len a doctor's note saying he can't do any heavy work. Emily has beauty treatment but feels tarty and not at all herself. Albert takes Ena's advice and contacts the police. Dave is angry to discover Len has signed the petition as 'Councillor'. Elsie accuses Len of being jealous of her and Dave.
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- TV Times synopsis: Ena mounts her hobby horse and Len stands accused
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,400,000 homes (6th place).
|February 1967 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th|