Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||27th February 1967 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||22nd February 1967|
|Next episode||1st March 1967|
Val and Irma are surprised when Brian Thomas comes to call for Emily. Emily enjoys his innocence. Val decides Albert will have to go. Ena withdraws the petition. Albert leaves No.9 of his own accord after giving Val flowers. Elsie tells Dennis she's going to stay with Linda but really goes away with Dave. Brian admits he's fallen in love with Emily.
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Dave Smith - Reginald Marsh
- Ernie Mills - Jack Grieve
- Ron Jenkins - Ben Kingsley
- Brian Thomas - Michael Blackham
- TV Times synopsis: In which the Gamma plot goes a little too far
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 5,750,000 homes (19th place - this low rating was explained by the BBC airing the comedy series Till Death Us Do Part directly against this episode).
|February 1967 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th|