Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 21st February 2007|
|Script editor|| Sarah Mann|
|Story editor||Stuart Blackburn|
|Story associates|| Martin Sterling|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||19th February 2007|
|Next episode||23rd February 2007|
Liz has had enough of Vernon's laziness, she tells him to pull his finger out. Tracy attends her preliminary hearing. The judge rules that David may take the stand as a witness and Claire's diary is admissible evidence. However she refuses to grant legal aid for Tracy to change lawyers. Jayne tells Ken and Deirdre if they want her to continue to represent Tracy it could cost them as much as £150,000. Jack gives Vernon some top tips on how to skive but look as though you're working. Hayley visits Becky at the hostel. She tells her how sorry she is and offers her her job back at the café. Becky's delighted. Tracy continues to bribe David and tells him to call round to No.6. Deirdre persuades Ken to take out an equity release scheme meaning they will no longer own their house. Deirdre also agrees to cash-in her pension. Tracy plies David with wine and snogs him, promising if he stands by her in court she'll reward him with sex. David's very excited. Ken and Deirdre tell Tracy they've found a way to raise the money for her lawyer. Tracy's very grateful.
- Tracy Barlow - Kate Ford
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Amber Kalirai - Nikki Patel
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- Vernon Tomlin - Ian Reddington
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Les Battersby-Brown - Bruce Jones
- Michelle Connor - Kym Ryder
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Becky Granger - Katherine Kelly
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms and garden
- 8 Coronation Street - Garden
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- Street Cars
- Mittle Street
- Mittle Street Hostel - Room 14, corridor and exterior
- Weatherfield Courts of Justice - Courtroom and foyer
- Roy Cropper (David Neilson) is credited but doesn't appear.
- TV Times synopsis: Fed up with feeling tethered to the women in his life, Steve organises a night out with the lads; the Barlows are shocked to learn that Tracy is not entitled to legal aid; and Hayley discovers Becky in a run-down hostel.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 10,530,000 viewers (5th place).
|February 2007 episodes|
| Fri 2nd • Sun 4th • Mon 5th (1 2) • Wed 7th • Fri 9th • Sun 11th • Mon 12th (1 2) • Wed 14th|
Fri 16th • Sun 18th • Mon 19th (1 2) • Wed 21st • Fri 23rd • Sun 25th • Mon 26th (1 2) • Wed 28th